Somebody who is passionate about the business tends to be better employee and a better professional to work with.
At SWIFT ACCEPTANCES LIMITED, we are proud in having young, creative, talented and energetic team of highly educated professionals. We in turn provide them with exciting And challenging opportunity to realize their dreams in an energizing environment while striving to attain the highest standards of professionals excellence and integrity.
Our role is to develop and implement the institution’s talent management strategy and build partnerships. We operate with the talent and relationship partner model that is geared towards improving service delivery through dedicated partners for all our units. We make certain that the firm is able to attract and retain the right talent. Our people are very important assets and we will value them by investing in their development and continuously maintaining them through our Human Resource programmes and policies and retain them through a competitive reward programme and career opportunities.
We strive to hire the best that the market has offer in order to help us in delivering only the best to our clients and stakeholders
The Benefits of Working with Us:
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to:-
Capacity development/Continual learning
Internship & Attachment Program
Diversity & Inclusivity
Delivery Services Porvider
Our client network group of SMEs CEOs has grown over the last year to become one of the most competitive courier service providers.
They seek to hire highly motivated, efficient and competent Delivery Services provider who will deliver consistent high levels of service
and goods to service their customers in Nairobi and entire Kenya.
Title: Delivery Services Provider
Industry: Courier Services
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Ride and deliver/collect assignments as directed.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients.
- Ensure packages are delivered in good condition.
- Maintain the motorbike in a presentable clean state.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ensure compliance with proper traffic rules governing road usage in towns.
- Ensure paramount safety of motorbike/vehicle and company property at all times.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by the controlling officer.
- Perform pre-start checks before the commencement of any journey.
- Advise supervisor when a bike/vehicle is due for service
- Valid Driving license class BCE & FG.
- KCSE Certificate
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Minimum of 1-2-years’ experience riding with good geographical knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- Must have a Smart Phone.
- Must be a quick learner to understand the nature of the business.
- Able to handle challenges and be proactive.
- Be honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics and must have good communication skills
How to Apply.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Delivery Service Provider) to email@example.com before 5th DEC 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.